Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Puppy's Tale

Puppy’s Tale

My Name was Keri and this is my story.

Gina and I decided to go camping together. Three weeks in the mountains, just the two of us. Sun, nature, and most importantly, no parents, not even a cell phone for then to check up on us. Bliss, peace.

We’d been up there for about a week and a half already. We’d found a spot that was quiet and beautiful, a place so perfect it was like a dream. Cozied up to the side of a cliff and surrounded by trees, even better a a tiny waterfall that came to rest in a small lagoon beside our camp. The water was cool and clear, and the sound of the waterfall made us feel even more secluded.

Most of our time had been spent sunbathing on the rocks next to the lagoon, hiking, or bird watching in the forest nearby. The whole time we never saw any sign of other people. We began to become very comfortable with our seclusion, we even began to sunbathe nude.

One afternoon we were doing just that, sunbathing nude and talking. I’d just come up from a quick dip and was climbing up onto the rocks to lay out and dry.

Gina looked up at me, her hand held at her eyebrows to shade her eyes, “You look so pretty right now,” she said, “your hair is slicked back, your nipples are hard, and your body is glistening from the water.”

I blushed; I’ve never been good about complements. “Not as good as you do,” I countered, “your tits are all full, and tanned, and your hips are all rounded and sexy.” I was surprised to hear myself saying this, usually, I’m shy, but I chalked that up to the solitude and this envelope of safety we were feeling.

I sat down next to her, stretched out and lay down, dozing a little in the heat. I was more relaxed right then than I ever remember being before.

“Keri?”

“Mmm?”

“How far have you gone? With boys, I mean?”

“Not far. Just kissing, mostly, but once Devin Alder put his hand up my shirt. How far have you gone?”

“Mmm…. Just kissing, mostly, too. Only this one time, Jerry and I got really heavy and he got his hand down my pants.”

“Really? What was that like?” My mind was reeling, even in my fantasies I hadn’t gotten that far.

“Kind of slippery, and just as I started to kind of like it, his sister came home and we had to stop.”

“Slippery?”

“Yeah, at first I was scared, I thought something was wrong with me or I started my period, or something, but he acted like it was normal, so I relaxed, When I got home I looked it up, it’s normal. I guess you’re supposed to get wet, it’s supposed to help the guy get it in.”

“So what was it like?”

“It’s hard to describe….”

“C’mon, try, please?”

She sat up suddenly and launched toward me, I was caught off guard. I laughed sharply when she landed on top of me. But she didn’t get off me right away, instead she slipped one hand between my legs cupping my pubes with her palm and holding me down in such a way that I wiggled but couldn’t get away.

“I can’t really tell you but I can show you.” She hissed in my ear. I gave up the struggle and lay there, silently consenting to her experiment. I relaxed a little, and spread my legs some, just a little, to give her some room. She wriggled her fingers around; I could feel her fingertips pressing slightly into my slit, and then slide up and press against my clit. Rubbing lightly, it began to feel good, and like she said, a little slippery. Soon my hips began to roll a little and my breath became ragged. My mind began to race, ‘Does this make me a lesbian?’ I wondered, ‘If I like it when a girl touches me? If I want to touch her back? I could feel myself moaning and just as I was getting ready to lose myself to the heat between my legs, she stopped suddenly pulling her hand away. I lay there, my insides twitching, for a moment, and then sat up.

“What did you think?” She asked me, when I’d caught my breath.

Blushing again, “I liked it,” I said quietly, “but was I supposed to? I mean because we’re both girls, does this make me gay?”

“Not any more than you were five minutes ago, I guess, I mean they’re just fingers, you know, boys’ or girls’, what’s the difference?”

“I don’t know, I guess you’re right. Something was happening, though right before you stopped.”

“Yeah, I think you were about to come.”

“All I know is it felt good. Like really good.”

“I wonder what coming is like.” She had this wistful expression on her face. Suddenly I grew bold.

“You want me to try?” ‘Say yes’ my mind screamed, I don’t know why. All I knew was nothing was more important to me, just then, than putting my hands on her body, making her squirm like she’d made me.

“Maybe we could do each other. I saw this thing, once, in this magazine. Have you ever heard of sixty-nine?”

“That’s like eating out, right?”

“Yeah but we do it at the same time. One of us gets on top and we put our heads between each other’s legs, and, like, lick and suck until we come. It’s supposed to be really cool”

“Okay, but I’ll get on top. I’m just not sure I’ll be any good at it.”

“Well I don’t really know what I’m doing either. It’s not like I have any expectations, you know.”

She seemed to make sense, so I nodded. She leaned back and I climbed on top of her, resting my elbows next to her hips and spreading her thighs with my hands. I placed each knee just above her shoulders and I could feel her breath against my pussy. I bent my head forward, down and lowered my lips against the skin there. I began to softly pet her with my tongue exploring her folds with its tip. I felt her shudder slightly and took it as an invitation to get bolder. I stuck my tongue out really far and began to lick her pussy like an ice cream, long wet strokes against the length of her slit.

All this time I could hear her breathing and feel her hips rocking in time with my tongue. As I put her clit in my mouth and started to suck I felt her buck hard beneath me, and her tongue, which had been echoing my own snaked deep in my pussy and her hot breath sent me over that edge I had been so close to earlier. I lost myself to her touch; I licked and sucked her randomly whenever my own orgasm allowed me any control. Soon she, too, began to moan and writhe beneath me, and I could tell she was coming. Quickly. I pressed my lips to her clit once more and sucked hard at the firm nub. Her hips bucked and she clamped my head between her thighs. My body rocked up and down with the force of her movements. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, hooking my elbows at her hips and tried to hold my position on her cunt. As I struggled, one of my fingers slipped into her asshole. This did something to her, because where before she was just moaning and bucking, now she began to cry out ‘omigod’ and grabbing and slapping my ass, digging her fingernails into my back and pumping her hips so quickly I could barely hold on to her. In the throws of her orgasm, she had thrown her head back and forgotten mine. I was cool with that, for some reason, all I wanted was to get her off.

Suddenly her cries stopped, her body was still rocking under me, but she didn’t make a sound. At the same moment I felt something piercing my twat, something long, thick, and hard. The pain is incredible and before I can react I feel someone’s hand at the back of my head, grabbing my hair, pulling my head back and up. I feel hot breath in my ear and another arm snakes around my waist, keeping me impaled on what I now know is someone’s cock.

I opened my eyes and saw someone, a man, pulling Gina from beneath me by her ankles, her kicking and trying to scream, but there’s a plastic bag over her head. I one behind me keeps fucking and it keeps hurting. A third man kneels in front of me, a black man; he pushes his dick in my face. I feel the gun before my focus on the barrel, it is warm and pressing against me forehead.

“Suck it bitch-girl,” he hisses, “But don’t get any ideas, believe I can pull this trigger before you can bite my cock.” I open my mouth and he shoves it in, deep down my throat, and I try not to gag because he’ll feel my teeth. I think, strangely, ‘I wonder if I’m any good.’ The one behind me keeps fucking, and I feel as if I’m being ripped in two. I can hear Gina’s muffled screams, and what sounds like slapping. It feels like hours these two strange men pumped at me, the one in my mouth pinching my nipples as his balls slap against my chin and neck, the one in my cunt slamming against my ass, his balls hitting my legs. His hand pulling my hair in tight, forceful fistfuls, keeping my head back, my neck open for his buddy’s cock. At some point, the pain in my cunt stops, and against my will, I orgasm hard, my pussy contracting against his prick. Also against my will, I begin to suck, confidently, the huge member in my mouth. They come, one shooting his load down my throat, and swallow, not even knowing how or why I am doing it. The other pulling his cock from my hole and spewed what seems like tons across my back and ass, I can feel some land in my hair.

They drag me across the rocks and dirt to the trees, pulling me to my feet and tying me, spread eagle, to them. There’s a board between my ankles, they must have brought it with them, it has leather straps at each end. A gag is in my mouth forced way back against my tongue. I have to breathe carefully through my nose so as not to choke against it.

I can see Gina now. The ones who’d gone after me are now at her. The black one is lying on his back with her on top of him, fucking her and biting her nipples, I can see the blood dripping down his chin. The other is lying on top of them, her sandwiched in between; he must be in her ass. This one has long, red hair; I can see his ponytail swinging as he thrusts roughly into her. I can tell she is trying to scream, but they’ve taken the plastic bag off her head and there is a leather belt wrapped around her neck. A third man, the one who took her from me steps in front of her, he has dark hair, black almost blue in the sunlight, he grabs her hair and shoves his cock into her mouth, I can hear her gagging against it.

I am surprised that as I watch this my pussy begins to tingle, and to moisten. I feel my breasts begin to tighten as my nipples become hard. It is a horror before me, my best friend being savagely raped in front of me, choked and bitten, her body being stretched out by men with only sex and pain in their heads. ‘We were virgins,’ my mind screams, ‘We’re only seventeen!’ And still, somehow I am turned on by the scene before me.

Two of them are finished with her, The Dark One, and Jet Black Hair, I begin to call them in my mind. Big Red is still plugging away at her ass. After all the cum he sprayed on me, I wonder how he’ll manage again. He has the belt in his hand now and is pulling and pulling, and fucking and fucking. Her body goes limp and he comes shortly after, picking her up by her hips like a rag doll and slamming into her. He takes off the belt and tosses her on the ground. He kneels next to her and bends down. I realize he’s using CPR to bring her around. She coughs and gurgles as she comes back. He slaps her roughly, and drags her over next to me, chaining her near my feet like a dog. I look down at her; she’s dirty and bloody, and crying. Her face is bruised from the beating she took, and her neck looks angry and soar, her lips are swollen and split; her nipples are bleeding, almost bitten off. There is blood on her thighs and ass cheeks, from the pounding that Big Red gave her, and from her deflowering. I know mine must look the same.

I cannot see the men, but I can hear them. I know they are close by. My hands and arms are going numb from hanging the way they are. I try to move them to regain circulation, my elbows flop and strike me in the face.

Two of them return, Jet Black and Big Red. They encircle us and I can hear Gina whimper below me. Black Hair stands beside her and grabs her roughly by her hair; he pulls her to her knees and shoves her face between my thighs.

“I know you like to lick twat.” He growls to her, the first words spoken to us since this whole ordeal began, save The Dark One’s instruction on sucking dick. “I felt how juicy your pussy was when we took you. You were all hot on this one’s tongue. Eat it, bitch. Eat her cunt, because your life depends on it. If I don’t hear her come, you die.” She began to cry and to lick me, alternately sucking my clit and taking gasping, sobbing breaths. As she did this that strange heat bean to grow inside me again. I cannot believe that I’m coming again, why does this urn me on? My knees grow weak and my hips begin to rock. My orgasm growing and my best friend being forced between my legs. Suddenly, a sharp pain rips through my asshole, Big Red is behind me but this is not his cock. I look down on Gina and see Black Hair crouching behind her, shoving a piece of re-bar into her ass. From the feel of my own pain I can only guess I am being raped with its twin. The pain is tremendous but strangely I still orgasm from Gina at my cunt. As I throw my head back I feel that same leather belt being slipped around my throat, but I still come, as my face pulses and grows hot and tight and I feel my eyeballs bulging, I still orgasm. My hips buck and my arms twitch, and I come, and the world begins to slowly go black, spots getting larger before my eyes. I pass out.

I am gasping, retching, my throat burns and I can hardly breathe. I am coming to. I am on my hands and knees choking on the ground. My neck feels strangely flat inside, my guess is that my trachea has been crushed, at least fractured, I taste blood in my mouth.

I roll over, Big Red is above me. I’m guessing he used CPR on me, too. He has a disgusted look on his face, he purses his lips and spits in my face. He kicks me, hard in the side, and again in the stomach. He picks me up by my hair and smashes his fist into my face. Pain explodes across my cheek and mouth, I feel teeth slide across my tongue, tow of them. I spit them onto the ground, as I do this he brings his knee into my nose, breaking it and bringing a torrent of blood through my nostrils. He drops me to the ground, bleeding and crying my head spinning, throbbing. I lay there as he walks away toward Gina, and the others.

They have her tied up now, in my place. More blood streaming down her thighs. At some point they’d begun cutting on her, I could see long slits along her ribs where they’d stripped away her skin. The Dark One was screwing her ass with his huge member, while Black Hair was using a straight razor to pull back the flesh from her abdomen. This seemed to excite The Dark One as he began pumping harder at her, his thrusts lifting his feet off the ground. She was trying to scream, I could tell, but they had her gagged, as I had been.

I could see Big Red sitting off to the side, pulling on his cock. I could only lay there, battered on the ground watching. As The Dark One finished fucking her, he stepped back, her body falling limp with exhaustion and pain.

“Drop her.” I hear Big Red call out to the others, “She’s almost done. Let her rest, she’ll last longer.”

They loosed the rope above her head and let her fall, like a rag doll to the dirty ground.

Black Hair came up to me and grabbed my arm, dragging me back to the others. He tossed on the ground next to Gina and sat with them in a circle around me. They all had folding chairs, ‘They must have planned this.’ I think and wonder why it occurred to me for only the first time.

As if he’d been reading my mind Black Hair speaks again, “We’ve been watching you two bitches.”

“All week, we’ve been watching you two.” This from Big Red, with a kind of crazed giggle.

“Been looking forward to killin’ you bitches for days now, too.” Black Hair again.

“Your little dyke-bitch friend is sweet,” says Big Red, “everything we expected. But you, you came. I could swear you did.” He giggled again, that sick giggle, and reached out and pinched my nipple, pulling at it roughly. And again I could feel the heat in my pussy. Even through all the pain wracking my body, I begin to get aroused.

“Didn’t you, bitch?” Says Black Hair, and slaps my ass.

“Yes.” I hear myself whisper through my tears.

“I KNEW IT!!” Cries Big Red, giggling wildly now. I glance up at him, he is nude, like the rest of them, like Gina and me his cock jumping against his thigh. All I can think of is how insatiable they all must be, I’d lost count how many times they’d each come, but it seemed they’d all been fucking us for quite some time now.

Yet as I watched, his dick grew long and hard again before my eyes. As I glanced at the other men I saw them all grow hard. ‘Again?’ I thought amazed and wondered what they had in mind this time around. I looked up to Big Red’s face, and saw him lick his lips. I glanced down to Gina, her crumpled, bleeding body lying at my feet, she moaned quietly. She’d taken a lot, and I saw what Big Red meant when he’d said she was almost done. I, on the other hand, was more alive than I had any right to be.

“Are you a dyke, too, bitch?” Black Hair asked me with a note of contempt in his voice.

“I- I don’t think so.” I whisper, wishing for there to be strength in my voice, but knowing there won’t be because of my encounter with the belt.

“You were coming on her face when we got you, but they tell me you fucked the hell out of his cock, and you sucked his dick like you were made for it.”

“Yes.” I tell them, almost proud of how I’ve taken it better than Gina. How much stronger than her I must be.

“So, are you a dyke or what, bitch?”

“I was a virgin, I don’t know.”

“Well I say she’s just a slut.” This from The Dark One, who hadn’t spoken much. Through most of this he had remained silent, pulling on his thick member, and just watching us. “Yeah, I say she’s just a little baby bitch slut.”

“You said you was a virgin?” Big Red again.

“Yes.”

“Well you must come by your shit naturally. I bet you just been waitin for a fuck.”

“Yeah, you must have just been waitin for it. I bet you just needed somebody to show you how much you like it.” Black Hair now chiming in with the others. “You know you like it now, bitch.”

I just nod, but he slaps me. “Don’t you bitch?”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“I like it.”

“Say you like the fucking.”

“I like the fucking.” My pussy growing hot again, growing wet again.

“Say you love it.”

“I love the fucking.”

“Now thank us for showing you.”

“Th-Thank you. Thank you for showing me how much I love the fucking.” And surprising myself, I realize as I say the words that I mean them.

“Now beg for it.” The sadistic grin on Black Hair’s face struck me as evil, and welcomed me at the same time.

“Please fuck me.” I whispered, and meant it. I heard myself begging them, pleading with them. Not for my life, as I should have been, but for an orgasm however I could get it. “Fuck my cunt, fuck my ass, fuck my lips.” Even though my lips were swollen and cracked and my throat was ruined. “Fuck me, use my body. I am a born slut and I need your cocks.”

And they did, Big Red taking my mouth as The Dark One raped my pussy, and Black Hair shoved his cock in my ass. The pain was torture, it was complete, and it was ecstasy. These men had taken me completely, filled my body with pain and cum, and I was fucking them freely, the ruined body of my friend at our feet as they pumped at me.

At some point, Big Red finished and began strangling me again, and again I came hard against the men inside me as the world grew black.

Once again I came to near the water. This time the liquid in my throat and the pain in my chest told me I’d been drowned. Big Red was standing above me again. Once again, as I lay there choking and gagging, he beat me and kicked me and left me lying in the dirt, dizzy and wheezing.

As I lay there, unable to move, I watched. They were going at Gina again, she was barely alive, but that didn’t seem to bother them too much.

I watched as Black Hair knelt before her, and something in his hand glittered in the moonlight. A knife, a huge knife. Not the hunting kind or even a wicked little pocket blade, but a ten inch chefs’ knife. As I looked on in horror, Black Hair thrust the blade into her, splitting her tiny pussy against the steel as he penetrated her. She let out a final scream and they laughed, as if her dying amused them. Black Hair continued to fuck her with the chefs’ knife, loosing her blood across her legs. He eventually lost interest in that and moved toward her head. I saw as he raised her torso by her hair and drew the blade across her neck, slashing through until she’d been nearly decapitated.

Big Red stepped up then and grabbed Gina’s ruined corpse by her shoulders, her nearly severed head falling back gruesomely. He then began to fuck the gaping hole in her neck, giggling wildly and crying out, “Look boys this one knows how to deep throat!!”

He meant it, too. I could see his intensity as he slammed his cock into the ragged hole and came deeply down her throat.

When Big Red finished with herbody, he tossed her to the ground, like a piece of garbage. He regarded her with as if she were a tattered blanket, not as though she had, only twenty minutes ago, been a lovely, caring, seventeen year old girl.

The Dark One came up me then, a rag in his hand. I thought again they would gag me, and that they would use me once again for their sick pleasures. Instead he grabbed the back of my head and covered my mouth with the cloth.

“Breathe deep, bitch.” He said.

I tried to hold my breath but he kneed me in the stomach, I gasped and tasted something acrid, chlorophorme or ether. Again, I passed out, thankful, only, that this time it wasn’t painful.

Epolague-

“….The next time I woke up I was here.”

“What shut up, your kidding, right?”

The dark haired beauty before me exclaims with large blue eyes.

“Oh, but it is,” I tell her and toss my head back to show her the scars on my neck that after ten years still haven’t faded.

“Haven’t you ever tried to escape?”

“In the early years, many times, but now you couldn’t pay me to leave.”

“What? Why? Aren’t you sick to death just bein here? These men raped you, killed you repeatedly, murdered your friend, and now you say they kidnapped you! How could you possibly want to stay?”

“Because they are my masters now.” I tell her, even though I know she can never understand. “A few years ago I got away. I was gone for six months, could have been forever. But I met a guy. Nice guy, my own age, real averge joe. I just couldn’t get into it with him. I tried, but his sex couldn’t turn me on the way my masters can. After a few months of it, I came back here, begging them to take me back.”

This girl just stares at me, eyes as big as saucers. Her skin has paled since she sat beside me earlier. She looks strangly small and confused, sitting in her fetish gear on the smooth leather couch. I can understand, this world is just a game to her, something for her and her boyfriend to play at when their vanilla grew boreing. She set her drink on the table that is strapped to my chest.

One of my masters, Black Hair I still call him, approaches me. He places his hand at my neck and squeezes, lightly. “Have you been entertaining the guests, Puppy?”

“Yes sir,” I say to him, “she asked me how I came to be your furniture. I told her my story.”

“Is that so?” He turned, and tipped his drink toward her “And what did you think?”

“I think you’re a sick fuck!” Her reply is spiteful. She doesn’t realize what a bad answer that was, but I do. I’ve seen this set up before, as I look over her shoulder I see The Dark One coming quietly up behind her, a dishcloth in one hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent writing once again, B. Very erotic and very powerful.

Breathing said...

Thank you SO much for reading, D, I like that you're liking it!

I hope you're not the only one... (anyone else in the class care to speak up?)