Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Lisa

Lisa,

Hey, I hope this is your car, I’m pretty sure though, because it’s the one I saw you drive away in , had to wait a long time for you to come out. Look, I really enjoyed meeting you the other night, well not meeting you, really, but the way you smiled when you handed me my drink… and that coffee you made was the best ever! Anyhow is that your usual shift? I’ll make sure to swing by on my way home tomorrow night to see. See you then, I hope!

Tim

------------------------------------------------

Lisa,

I saw you inside, but you were really busy. Did you hear me laugh when you dropped that mocha? Why were your hands shaking so bad? Are you sick? I hope not, nobody, can make a mocha like my Lisa. Ok well, I’ll try again tomorrow. See you then Baby.

Love,

Tim

-----------------------------------------------

Lisa,

What’s up baby? You haven’t been working your normal shift, so I had to scope out your car and then follow you home to leave this on your door- kinda hard to do when I’m on my bike, but I pulled it off for you, baby. I’d do anything for you. Funny, huh? I can feel so strong about you and we’ve never even spoken! But I know you feel the same I can tell by the way you smiled that first day. I know that smile was just for me, love at first site. Someday, baby, when I’m ready, I’ll come for you.

Forever,

Tim

-------------------------------------------------

Lisa,

Hey, did you get another job? I went to the coffee house to get my daily dose, but you weren’t there, that uptight blonde bitch said you didn’t work there anymore. What happened? Did that package I sent get you in trouble? Did it arrive? Were they ok? I had to go to four different pet stores to get that many frogs, but when I saw that stuffed one on your nightstand I knew you would love them! How are they doing, by the way, oh, and you can name them anything you want to, but I just called them all “Lisa”. My very favorite name! Well I’ve gotta go, just wanted to drop this off before I get too busy. Have a lot to do to get ready for us. Soon, Lisa, soon, it’s all coming together.

Absolutely Your,

Tim

P.S. When did you get that dog? He’s a mean little fucker! I’m sorry, but you’re gonna have to pay for my pants!

------------------------------------

Lisa,

Hey Baby, I almost talked to you today, I’m almost ready for us. Did you see me? I walked past that storefront like four times, trying to decide if I should go inside or not. You brushed my shoulder when you left, did you feel it? That electric connection between us, I know you did, Baby, you must have. That’s why you turned around isn’t it? I swear I saw you see me. Funny- just that simple touch and my jacket still smells like you. Almost ready baby, just a little while longer, anticipate.

With Passion,

Tim

P.S. I’m sorry I had to do that to your dog, little fucker just wouldn’t eat the cookie; I tried to explain it would be easier that way. Again that’s another pair of pants I’ll have to collect on, the dry cleaners couldn’t remove the blood.

------------------------------------

Lisa,

Wow! Can you believe it’s been three weeks already! I know I haven’t visited you in a few days, baby, but I’ve been busy. My plan takes a lot of preparation, patience baby, soon. So very, very soon. Did you like my present, Lisa? Should be really hard to miss, did you count them? I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t. One for each minute since we met. I was really surprised I could find room for them all in that tiny house. 30,240. Did you notice they’re all from places I’ve seen you? Took me a long time to take all those pictures, and to decide where to put each one, like the one of your pillow. See most people would have just placed it on your bed, but you and I both know there’s really no better place for it than the freezer. Still surprised at how cold your skin gets while you sleep!

The one who’ll always be watching out for you,

Tim

P.S. Hey good thinking on getting those new locks! I feel a lot better knowing you’ll be safe on the nights I can’t sit beside you and watch you sleep.

--------------------------------------

Lisa,

I have to tell you I was very startled when I got here this evening and saw you leaving with Andrew. Boy is he lucky I recognized him from your photo album! I’ve spent so much time looking through it that I feel I’ve really watched you two grow up together. You were so cute with your braces and pigtails! It’s really a shame I missed you, Lisa. I’m ready for you now, all those loose ends tied up tight! But when I saw you two together, I figured give you one last night with big brother. See? I’m not irrational! I understand feelings!

Counting the minutes,

Tim

-----------------------------------

Lisa,

Hey, baby. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but you were really hard to find! Florida, though? What made you move here? Four years! Wow, sometimes it seems like forever, sometimes just yesterday. I’m sure you’ll be pleased to know my shoulder healed nicely, wasn’t sure it would at first. That pig’s shot nearly ripped a huge chunk out of it! Hey yeah, what was with all the cops? Didn’t you know it was me? I tried to tell you it was ok, that it was just me, but you wouldn’t stop screaming. What the fuck, Lisa? Then that asshole brother of yours shows up with the cops and I had to take him and his idiot posse out. Sorry about that, baby, but you know after that he just wouldda been in our way. I thought you knew it was for real with us. I know you felt it baby, no one can smile like that and not mean it. That’s why I know you made a mistake, I know you didn’t realize it was me, baby. You were scared and you didn’t know I was there and you panicked. I understand baby, this time it will work out for us, Lisa. This time I’ll make sure you know it’s me. You’ll just have to wait a little while baby, but not so long this time, ok? I promise. It was really hard, but most of my work from before is still usable, some of it was ruined, but I saved some for you. Not so much work to do this time so I’ll be able to come for you so much sooner! I can hardly wait, Lisa, soon we’ll be together, for always. And then they’ll see, then they’ll stop, then they will finally give me a little fucking respect! Once I have you, baby, things will finally be perfect. Except, I think we’ll have to cut your hair, long the way it is I’m afraid just won’t work…. might get tangled in the pulley….

It’s ok now, I’m here.

Tim

No comments: