Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Boy In A Box

Boy in a Box

You’re dressed in nothing but a chastity belt and I’ve got you locked in a metal cage, lined with chicken wire, only large enough to crouch in. For the moment I have you on your feet, but at any time I choose I can toss that box around and send you flying.

I stand before you, and turn slowly, making sure you have enough time to take it all in. Red, thigh high, leather boots, white faired skirt just long enough for the hem to brush my boot tops. White leather vest, red satin bra, my mohawk divided into several small braids each spilling well past my shoulders. Normally I don’t wear make-up, but for this I have donned a lipstick color that can only be described as cock sucking red. Walking circles around you I look over my property, poking you through the cage, I use a wedged wooden dowel to pry open your mouth and a flashlight to inspect your teeth, much the same as I would a horse

Crossing behind you now I pull your hair through the cage braiding it tightly so you can’t move your head at all, my breath hot against your ear as I hiss behind it.

“From this point on you are merely an object to do with what I please, and as such are not worthy of a name. I will refer to you in any manner I please, you are only allowed to speak if you are asked a direct question, and then you will limit your answer to three words the last of which will always be Mizzum. Any deviation from these rules will be severely punished.” As I finish speaking I kiss the back of your neck, and rake my fingernails across your shoulders. I take a moment to explore your firm body, randomly tasting your skin with light kisses and small licks, before splashing ice water across the backs of your thighs. And laugh when I hear you suck air, sharply, through your teeth.

Coming back around to the front of you, and bringing with me a chair, I place myself before you, sideways, shoulders resting on one arm, backs of my knees on the other, boots in the air. Posing a little, I arc my back, place my hands on my knees and open them, slowly, letting my skirt ride up a little. I spin to face you setting a foot on each side of the cage, knees closed, at first. Again with my hands on my knees I slowly open them, sliding my hands, palms in, up my inner thighs as I do so, covering my sex just as it, otherwise, would have been revealed to you. I extend my toes and topple the cage.

And again with the ice water, across the front of you this time, you rub your eyes to clear them and I can hear your breath again, this time blowing the water from your mouth. Before you know what’s really going on, I’ve set a two inch thick, plexi-glass slab atop the cage, effectively making you into a coffee table. As you lay there, helpless, I stand above you, the heel of each foot placed just at your shoulders, giving you only peeks at the view I’m sure you’ve been dyeing for. Shifting continually, to obscure as much as possible, I shimmy around a moment, before dropping to my knees and opening myself to you, fully, for the first time. Giving you a generous view of my carefully trimmed bush, my soft, wet lips, and my swollen pink clit as I rub myself against the tabletop. No more than eight inches from your face and you’ll still never touch me.

I reach between my thighs, middle finger of my right hand dipping into myself and then sliding up to my clit, making those harsh little circles you know I love so much. I watch your face as I play with myself, you’ve got a look of almost desperation and I have to laugh again because I know how long you’re going to have to wait. I stay there, my hips rocking, my abs beginning to roll, you can see my breasts heaving from beneath me, I’ve opened my vest and am pinching my nipples through that red satin bra. Pressing my tits together creates a movement in the fabric that allows the undersides of my bosoms to escape, just a little. Leaning foreword, putting my elbows to the tabletop, and sliding back, I sit as though straddling you, and watch you for a moment.

You have that mad intense, expression on your face, hands traveling all over your body aimlessly. I watch you fumble with those damn metal panties, and hear you whimper in frustration. I can think of no sweeter music to my ears, than the sound of a dirty little boy desperate to be touched.

“Hey, Bitch!” Startled your eyes widen your mouth contorts as though you were about to say something, forgetting for a second the rules.

“Good boy, you remembered!” Climbing down from on top of you, I kick the plexi-glass aside, I flip your cage over so that now you are face to the floor, kneeling beside me, I unbraid your hair, releasing your head, and pass a thin, studded leather collar to you through the wire. You do not need to be told to put it on.

“If I let you out of this box you’ll be a good little doggie?”

“Yes… please… Mizzum.”

Releasing the locks at your head I allow you to crawl out, stopping you as your shoulders clear the cage, just long enough to snap a leash on your collar. Crawling at my side on your hands and knees you are led to a water dish on the floor.

“Lap it up, bitch.” You begin to drink thirstily, pursing your lips and sucking gratefully from the dish. I place the ball of my foot against the back of your head and dunk your face under water. You come up coughing and sputtering in surprise.

“I said ‘Lap it up’, you’re not listening, you little cunt!”

“I’m sorry Mizzum” You cough at me, earning yourself another face full of water.

“Listen up pig! No one wants to hear anything you volunteer! UNLESS I ASK YOU SOMETHING, SHUT THE FUCK UP, you pathetic little whore!” As I say this I rain stinging blows across your back and thighs with my open palms, leaving swollen, angry looking hand prints in your skin. Leading you over to my chair and sitting in front of you, I grab your chin, bringing your face only inches from mine. “Are you ready to behave now, bitch?”

“Yes…please….Mizzum.”

“Think you can remember the rules, whore?”

“Yes…sorry …Mizzum.”

“You don’t even know sorry, pig. Fuck up again and I’ll teach you, is that clear?”

“Very clear, Mizzum.”

I release your face pushing you away from me as though you disgust me. Bringing my foot to your face, I place one boot heel against your lips. “Suck it, slut.”

As you begin to fellate my shoe, I lean back in my seat, and begin again to touch myself, that same middle fingertip, those same harsh little circles. My hips begin again to rock, my abs to roll, my breath to catch, I reach for your right hand with my left and bring it to my left thigh, placing it there and pressing gently against it, silently telling you it should not move from that spot. “You can stop that now, pig.”

When you pull your mouth away I set my leg upon the arm of the chair and place your left hand against my right thigh, again pressing against it, telling you to keep it there. Leaning foreword, I lace my fingers behind your head and pull your face between my legs, I feel you’re hands tighten on my thighs in anticipation as I say, “I know you don’t deserve it, but eat my pussy, you cunt gobbling little pig! This time I mean it when I say lap it up!”

I think you’ve learned your lesson, because you are taking me very seriously, you use long, tentative, strokes, flattening your tongue against my sex. Watching the muscles on your back and shoulders I can see how difficult it is for you to hold back, your gasping breath against my pussy tells me you really want to force yourself on me. After waiting so long and teasing you so hard, I can no longer resist and I come against your mouth, my hands grasping uncontrollably at your hair, I pull you into me, burying your head between my thighs, while you try both to breathe and to continue licking my cunt in those long wet strokes I commanded of you. Losing myself to you I rush foreword, knocking you over and landing on top of you, rubbing my body against yours. My breasts escaping the fabric of my bra completely and freeing themselves across your chest, the firm points of my nipples pressing into your torso. Grabbing your face and kissing you deeply, pressing your soft hot lips against my neck I feel your body tense, confusion, desperation, communicated through your hands as you try to grab me and hold me to you, but also try to resist doing just that because you know you don’t have my permission. You begin to whimper as I grind my hot, wet pussy against those unyielding metal panties, crying out in anguish as I come again so close to your throbbing, helplessly contained, member. My fingernails digging into your chest as I rock, shuddering with the force of my orgasm. My breath coming in gulps, I reach for your hands, pressing them firmly to my tits, your touch like electricity against my skin once more I come. This primal need expressed in grunts and squeals while all you can do is bite your lip and try to control yourself.

Regaining my composure as I recover, breathing heavily, flushed, but once again very much in control, I climb slowly off of you. Turning my back to you I address the wetness collected on your groin and thighs. Mimicking the long, open tongued movements you utilized on me I clean my juices off of you, once again testing your commitment to your role. The taste of your thighs is salty, but does not contain that flavor I would recognize as the bitter, dark, taste of come.

Smiling sweetly I address you; “You’ve been a good boy tonight, Swine. Keep it up, maybe tomorrow I will let you come.” I place a gentle caress upon your cheek as I remove your leash and collar, leading you back into your cage. I turn out the lights as I walk away, leaving you in the dark, with my scent still in your nostrils, and the sound of my heels echoing in your memory.

No comments: