Sunday, June 3, 2007

Tryst

The thought of you has been driving me nuts all day. Our afternoon tryst still moistens my lower lips at the thought. I’ve been writing, sex on the brain. That window opens, the blue sphere tells me it’s V. You seem a little disappointed at the conversation turning to my calling him. The thought of the three of us crosses my mind. I know he’s into that, and you may be tempted.

He’s all hot about the pictures I sent him. When I call he answers on the first ring. You’ve got your hands on my breasts nuzzling the space between them and I miss what he says about the look in my eyes in the picture he’s staring at.

Thoughts of his sounds and your body driving me to distraction, I sit outside with you and smoke. I have to admit my original thoughts went to having you outside, the air on our skin an added sensation, but not wishing to press my luck, I lead you to the couch, removing my pants. When I tell V I’ve just shaved my pussy, I can hear his breath shake on his exhale. I hear his panting deepen as I tell him you’re eating me. The way you make me come and the sound of you fisting your own cock, the thought of me pleasing two men at once gives me that throaty gasp, and V starts saying “There you go, that’s it, come for us, be a Good Girl” and I know he’s gonna nut soon. That’s when I tell him not to pop too quickly because I’m gonna let you fuck me, and I have to step outside of myself for a second and wince because I should have said ‘Let you hear him fuck me’ bad wording… but I hear him whimper as he tries to back off.

You’re still pulling on yourself and licking me, and I think about how much he loved the BJ pictures we took, and thinking about how hard I’ve been trying to learn to swallow your shaft, so I suck on you for a bit. That whimper in my ear getting stronger and the greedy way you’re grabbing at me and holding my head is driving me hard, just like the train I hear go by outside.

I get to that point. That cagey, I need to get fucked HARD right NOW, point. I tell him how you’re gonna fuck me from behind, knees on the couch, and the speaker in my ear explodes in ‘ Gods Yes!’ and ‘Fuck. Yeah Baby!’ , his breath puffing into the phone between his deep growls. Coming from the moment you enter me and riding the crest of one orgasm to the next almost nonstop. You slam into me from behind and just as I’m about to tell you to rub my asshole with your thumb, you drive deep and my head slams against the back of the couch hanging up the phone.

The thought of leaving him dry crosses my mind, but his sounds in the background were turning me into some kind of rabid sex kitten. I grope in panic for the phone as you keep driving your cock into me. First call the line is still busy. I take a moment to fix my headset and try again, “Good of you to call me back” he says, and I can’t really reply, you start pounding again, with a vengeance, and all I can hear is yours and my breathing. Barely in the background, I hear him egging me on now, almost an afterthought to our grunts and moans. My cunt convulses a final time as you pull out and shoot across my back, I lay there, panting, and melted on the couch. Feeling like a total Slut Goddess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turning on someone with the help of someone else is an incredible feeling for all parties. Feeling/Being a total slut goddess is something all women should get to feel at some point in their lives, no matter if they like to be in control usually, or if they are quiet and meek. It's a whole new level to their being, even if they feel it only once.

Is this a fiction or non-fictional piece, Breathing? Either way, it's perfectly written (as always) and gets my mind picturing all sorts of things with that over-active imagination.

Breathing said...

This one is real, as you may have guessed... taking up your suggestion that I mix in a little reality here and there.

Hope you enjoy it!